From IronPython Cookbook
IronPython is part of the "GO team" (GO stands for Growth Opportunities) which consists of IronPython, IronRuby and F#. There isn't a straight division between IronPython and IronRuby developers, but it goes something like this...
Shri is the dev lead for the team, Dave Remy is the PM lead for the team and there is currently no test lead. The developers are Oleg, Dino, Tomas Matousek and Curt Hagenlocher. Dino is the main IronPython dev and Tomas is the main IronRuby dev. Curt works on the internals of both and Oleg is working on the VS integration for both. The testers are Dave Fugate, Srivatsn, and Jim Deville. Until now, they've been Python / Python / Ruby, respectively, but that's subject to change as projects hit various stages in their lifecycle. Harry is the PM on IronPython, John Lam is the PM on IronRuby and Jimmy is the PM for Silverlight integration.
The Dynamic Language Runtime team is separate, and there are quite a few people working on the DLR who aren't listed.
- Bill Chiles - a program manager on DLR
- Curt Hagenlocher - an IronPython/IronRuby developer
- Dave Fugate - an IronPython tester
- Dino Viehland - Core IronPython developer
- Harry Pierson - program manager for IronPython
- Jim Hugunin - Original creator, now IronPython/IronRuby/DLR architect
- Jimmy Schementi - program manger, works on dynamic languages and Silverlight integration
- Martin Maly - DLR dev lead
- Oleg Tkachenko - an IronPython/IronRuby developer, particularly working on Visual Studio integration
- Seshadri Pillailokam Vijayaraghavan - a DLR tester
- Shri Borde - IronPython/IronRuby dev lead
- Srivatsn Narayanan - an IronPython tester
Resolver Systems have the largest (known) codebase using IronPython. 190 000 lines of IronPython code in production and their test framework.
They have been developing with IronPython since November 2005, version 0.7.
- Giles Thomas (CEO & CTO)
- William Reade
- Michael Foord (Fuzzyman)
- Christian Muirhead
- Jonathan Hartley
- Glenn Jones
- Kamil Dworakowski (luntain)
- Orestis Markou
- Tom Wright (tatwright)
Michael Foord and Christian Muirhead are also the authors of the book IronPython in Action.
- Seo Sanghyeon - creator of FePy
- Jeff Hardy - creator of NWSGI
- Sylvain Hellegouarch - creator of bridge
- Shozo Arai - author of IronPythonの世界 (Windows Script Programming)
Back to Contents.